Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Baby Bodhi

My session with 3-month-old Baby Bodhi is pretty special.  He didn't get to take typical newborn pictures due to unforeseen issues that occurred after his birth.  Because of this, he spent a good amount of time in the hospital before he was allowed to come home to his family.  I was very excited to meet this brave little guy and capture some memories for his awesome parents.





His hair was so much fun and just brought a huge smile to my face and the friends I had assisting me!




Bodhi's room is done in beautiful yellow and grays.  Placing my basket on the floor allowed me to capture the color for his mom and dad to have hanging on the walls of his room.  







This bracelet he is wearing is made from an actual Bodhi Tree.  So special!





Little man was very happy after his nap, so I was able to capture a few more shots of him before I left!





Book your own newborn session today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment